Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My most sincere apologies to those who follow me....

I was trying out another blog site...and it was just more than I could handle. I'll try to recap the doings of Big Martha and ZORRO for the past few months....

We've lost 3 trees this year...the pool is up and going with our new solar heaters...after I dug 600 feet of trench to bury the water and power lines. Bess had a good check-up at the vet. I put in my vegetable garden only to have it washed away in the flood. It's in good shape now...except for a few weeds. They will have to stay for a bit, as I have Tick Fever, and have to limit my time in the sun. I certainly want my meds to work so I can get over this.

I've got a new idea for a cook book and will be testing some recipes over the next few weeks. When I feel I have some good ones, I'll post if anyone would like to try then out.

Overall, things are good in Middle Tennessee...and I promise, I'll be back on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment